We are a growing team and always on the lookout for fresh, new voices and perspectives. Apply for India Art Fair jobs in New Delhi and keep an eye out as we advertise for positions in the coming months.
Graphic Designer and Marketing Assistant
India Art Fair is looking for an exceptionally talented graphic designer and video editor to work alongside our Digital and Communications team. You will be in charge of supporting and contributing to the fair’s creative visions for a variety of applications across print projects, digital media, signage and branding, and film.
Additionally, you will facilitate design ideation and execution by managing and organizing India Art Fair’s digital and physical media libraries. If you are passionate about design in all its forms, and have excellent communication and organization skills, this is the ideal opportunity to develop your talent!
Knowledge of the Adobe software suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere) is a must, working knowledge of type design, 2D motion graphics (After Effects), or 3D Modelling (Blender, Maya, Cinema4D or other) is optional, but a big plus.
- Work closely with the India Art Fair team to follow and build upon India Art Fair’s design offering across print, digital and marketing
- Assist the production of digital assets including marketing collateral, short films and social media assets
- Assist with presentations and invitations, including page layout and photo editing
- Organize, maintain, and backup India Art Fair’s digital and physical media libraries
- Communicate proactively with India Art Fair’s Digital and Communication team
- Efficiently respond to feedback and revisions
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work under tight deadlines
- Must have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
Requirements: Full-time, 15 October 2022 to 15 February 2023, including a compulsory 14-day probationary period
Deadline: 13 October 2022
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital and Communications Manager
We are looking to hire a highly dynamic and creative individual, with exceptional interpersonal and writing skills to support our Director of Digital and Communications on a variety of tasks. You should have a minimum of two years of experience in the field, especially in ideating and creating compelling content for India Art Fair’s press and digital channels.
- Develop website copy, editorial stories, emailers and social media posts
- Maintain the website and social media profiles, to support and expand the brand’s digital presence
- Manage PR and press relations, and assist in the preparation and drafting of various press interviews
- Manage the calendar and copy for India Art Fair’s print collaterals
- Maintain the overall marketing budget
Requirements: Full-time, immediate start until 30 March 2023 including a 14-day probationary period
Deadline: 25 July 2022