Art Ichol is pleased to announce that we will provide one full scholarship for an artist specialising in contemporary sculpture for a three-month period. The scholarship includes a residency in Art Ichol that will allow the practitioner to develop or complete a new sculptural body of work. An esteemed jury will select the candidate.
- Residency Length: 3 months (January 2024 – March 2024)
- Financial Support Overall: Rs. 75,000/- (Monthly Rs. 25,000/-)
- Travel, Accommodation, Meals, Material and Technical support provided by Art Ichol for the selected candidate
- Access to the Art Ichol resources
- Awardee to donate one work (chosen by Jury) for the Sculpture Gallery at Art Ichol
- Open to all artists based in India above 21 years of age.
- Location of Residency: Art Ichol, Maihar, Madhya Pradesh
Find out more here.