Alternative South Asia Photography | Art
Contact: Admin - email@example.com
Alternative South Asia Photography | Art is looking for an associate editor who will commission and edit as well as facilitate and supervise research, writing and conversations on media histories, contemporary lens-based exhibitionary practices, publications, seminars, festivals and the like. The editor will also be responsible for managing the project platform to ensure efficiency of publication processes and taking initiative in leading collaborations with other institutions to develop public engagement with contemporary visual cultures.
- atleast two years of prior experience working as an editor/with editorial teams,
- having your own research/creative practice,
- keen interest in the subject area,
- academically trained in a related field,
- pleasant and proactive communication skills.