Goethe Institut, New Delhi
Inviting artists to reimagine Goethe Institut of the Future
Goethe-Institut invites artists to help reimagine the Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan New Delhi, a hundred years from now. Presently housed in a nearly 100-year-old building, the call seeks to explore how the Max Mueller Bhavan will look like in a hundred years? What will change and what will remain?
The participation guidelines are as follows:
- Open to artists at any stage of their careers, with practices across genres, residing in Delhi.
- Artwork must be original and previously unpublished.
- All styles or genres –fine line sketch, watercolour, pencil or ink drawing, photography or sculpture, acrylic or oil painting, graphic or digital art – are eligible.
- Submissions should first be shared as a high-resolution digitized image file (.TIFF, .JPEG, .PNG, .PDF formats) via a file transfer link or online storage link in the assigned field in the submission form.
- If selected, the original artwork would need to be submitted for permanent display at the Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan New Delhi.
- It would also be required that the artwork is provided as a high-resolution digitized image file (.TIFF, .JPEG, .PNG)
- The Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan New Delhi would reserve the right to distribute, reproduce and publicly display the winning work in a manner of its choosing.