Social Media Manager
DAG is looking to appoint a Social Media Manager. The Manager will support the marketing division in an exhilarating role where strategy meets planning and execution on social initiatives for all channels. He/She will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the social media strategy from daily responsibilities
supporting platforms to long-term project support, developing new platforms, increasing community
engagement, expanding our brand awareness, up-leveling our content and developing social commerce
- Drive and maintain leadership in the social media space
- Artfully weave together creativity with analytical thinking in order to support social media strategy that achieves brand, marketing and sales objectives
- Safeguard and grow social media channels by building awareness while breaking through with trends and exciting new content
- Create thoughtful and innovative content for brand, product and lifestyle campaigns in consultation with internal marketing head
- Lead all aspects of community management: interact directly with audience and diligently respond to inquiries, while continuing to deliver a consumercentric experience
- Define integral social media KPIs and manage dynamic reporting in order to measure the impact of each campaign, week, month and quarter
- Cultivate a robust calendar of engaged influencers; both micro and macro who identify with brand values and can clearly express industry differentiation
- Manage external influencer content program for content development on both owned and earned channels; own workflow, briefing and asset delivery.
- Partner with digital marketing to further develop social commerce revenue streams
- Actively track the competitive landscape and trends.
- Effectively manage budget to business goals and develop a playbook as to how to invest paid social dollars and monitor performance.
- Serve as a trendsetter with respect to emerging technology, trends and platforms. Understand the ever-evolving nature of social media and obsess over keeping the brand at the forefront of innovation, trends and sophistication factor.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in social media, influencer marketing, communications, media, or related digital media field; luxury, hospitality, art/design experience preferred
- Deep understanding of all social platforms from functionality to advertising products
- Early adopter of social trends with a passion for innovation
- Creative problem-solver who is solution-oriented and can hone their creative eye
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to align internal and external partners in a swift, timely manner
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong copywriting skills with ability to quickly adopt, shift & evolve editorial tone of voice; editorial or copywriting experience mandatory.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate effectiveness of content and programs
- Strong creative judgement to recognize engaging, and on-brand content (visuals/copy)
- Well-versed in digital media and social media metrics and monitoring tools
- Media and advertising skills a plus
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal/external partners
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field