DAG is looking to hire the services of a Digital Marketer to join the Marketing team in Delhi. The role requires experience with brand reputation in a digital environment, customer acquisition and engagement
strategies, website marketing, email marketing, database marketing, SEO and SEM. Experience with CRM would be a plus. Someone with more than 5 years of experience in luxury, art, design and hospitality would be ideal for the role.
• Plans and executes all web, SEO and SEM, database marketing, email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels
• Evaluates emerging technologies.
• Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.