Netherlands Embassy in India
Culutre Call for Proposal
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in India is now accepting proposals from organizations working in the field of culture in India and the Netherlands. The objective is to give arts and culture the support it needs to play a more active role as vehicles of cultural development.
Criteria for the application:
- the project focuses on performing arts, visual arts, design or heritage cooperation
- it promotes cross-cultural cooperation between India and the Netherlands
- it should have a clear outcome
- the proposal must be developed by atleast one Dutch and one Indian partner
- the proposed activities is clearly identified and reflected properly in the project proposal
- a strong communication strategy
To apply, please send proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is November 30, 2022.