French Institute in India (IFI)
Contact: Admin - firstname.lastname@example.org
The French Institute in India is looking for a “Graphic Designer” in Delhi. The selected candidate will be placed under the hierarchical authority of the Director of French Institute in India and the Communication Department In-Charge. The French Institute in India (IFI) is a service of the French Embassy in India whose mission is to promote cultural, linguistic, educational, and academic exchanges and partnerships between France and India.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of creatives arrangement, size, type size, and style
and submitting them for approval.
- Coordinating with colleagues as necessary, in close collaboration with the Head of Department.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for print illustrations and social medias
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements as and when necessary.
- Experience of minimum 1 year as a graphic designer or in a related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator. After-Effects and video editing is a plus
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Manage multiple and complex projects simultaneously
- Sense of organization, listening, and patience
- Curiosity; Autonomy and initiative
- Sense of responsibility and public service
- Excellent social behaviour
- Team spirit, involving the sharing of values and the exchange of skills within multicultural teams