Young India Foundation
Manager: Creative Initiatives
Contact: Shefali - firstname.lastname@example.org
Young India Foundation is looking to hire a Manager of Creative Initiatives. The ideal person will be a music and art lover who is passionate about civic engagement. The role will be focused on building and managing all aspects of relation and partnerships across artists, musicians and festivals.
- generating new possibilities at the intersection of cultural engagement and voter awareness
- building relationships with artists, labels, festivals and venues
- overseeing programming across tours/events in different cities, in-person
- managing a team of volunteers across twenty cities across India
- handle all matters of scheduling, logistics planning, and impact reviewing for all events and collaborations
- assisting with organizing for community engagement
Share your CV and a note to email@example.com and the team will write back for scheduling an interview.