The 2024 Takshila Fine Arts Scholarship provides a platform to encourage art students and young practicing artists to develop and further their respective practices.
A total of five scholarships will be awarded.
The scholarship consists of:
● A financial award of INR 100000 over a period of 1 year.
● An exhibition at one of the Arthshila centres, of the artworks culminating from the scholarship programme.
● A catalogue of the artworks resulting from the scholarship programme.
● This scholarship is open only for Indian nationals currently residing in India.
● Students currently enrolled in the final year of the Master of Fine Arts course
● Young practicing artists who have obtained a Masters in Fine Arts degree in the last 2 years, i.e completed their MFA in 2022 or 2023.
Last Date for Application Submission: 30th September 2023
Announcement of Results: 1st December 2023
For any queries please contact us at email@example.com